For Coup, Inc. online purchases only.
Coup, Inc. will accept full priced, unworn merchandise for a full refund, subject to the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of the delivery date of the order.
- Merchandise must be unworn, in new condition, with no damages, and in its original packaging.
- All items marked nonrefundable or final sale, are not returnable.
- Merchandise that is received by us with any damages will not be accepted for return.
- Coup, Inc. must pre-authorize all returns. You can request a return by contacting us as email@example.com. Any unauthorized returns received will be denied and items will be sent back to the customer without notice.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Orders cannot be canceled after the order has shipped.
When returning merchandise, we recommend that you use a delivery service that provides you with a tracking number. We also recommend that you insure the merchandise at its appropriate value, as you are responsible for the item until we receive it.
If your merchandise is accepted for return, please allow up to 21 business days for the return to show up on your original method of payment. If you have not received your refund within that time frame, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that merchandise may vary from the ones shown in the photographs on our website, as many of them are hand made. Also, as computer screens may vary, we cannot guarantee full accuracy of color, but we strive to display and describe items as accurately as possible.
Please note that all plated jewelry is subject to color alteration if essential care instructions, included with your merchandise, are not respected. For re-plating services, please contact us on email@example.com. The fees associated with re-plating services will vary depending on the merchandise being serviced.